– A beautiful house in the heart of Normandy –
A self catering holiday home that can comfortably sleep up to 12 adults. Featuring an acre of beautiful private gardens & parking for 4 cars. Ideal for families and groups, La Follette is situated in the perfect location to explore the best of Normandy and the surrounding area.
Available to book for minimum stays of 3 nights. Check in / out on a Monday, Friday or Saturday only.
If you would like to arrive or depart on a different day please contact us for availability.
Our Holiday Home
Can sleep up to 12 people
- 2 Double Bedrooms with en suites
- 1 Extra Large Family Bedroom with adjoining bunk bed room & cot (sleeps up to 4 adults as well as a cot)
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 1 Family Bathroom
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Conservatory (perfect for sun seekers)
- Large Family Living Room
- 2 Downstairs Toilets (one in main house and one in the flat)
Can sleep up to 2 people
Ideal for those who prefer to be on the ground floor, Follette House also includes an adjoining private flat that is separate to the main house.
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Private Lounge
- Outside terrace
1 Acre of Private Gardens
- Extensive Gardens
- Very private with mature trees
- Parking for 4 cars
- Barn with games room including table tennis, darts board, pool table and basketball hoop
La Follette House sits in substantial private grounds with a large garden for outdoor activities.
Pegasus Bridge at Ranville
Pont l'Evêque EIA Race Track
Beuzeville Town Center
Bar Du Soleil in Deauville
Your base to explore Normandy
Located in the historic market town of Beuzeville the house is within walking distance to nearby bars and restaurants and is perfectly situated to explore all the surrounding area has to offer.
- Postcard picturesque Honfleur Harbour
- Deauville known as the Northern Riveria, home to beautiful beaches and D-Day Landing memorials & museums. One of our favourite places – bar du soleil is in Deauville. A fabulous beach side bar and restaurant to while away a warm sunny day
- Pont l’Evêque EIA race track and karting
- Falaise, the birth place of William the Conqueror and home to the impressive Château de Falaise
- Ranville and the historic Pegasus Bridge
- Pont de Normandie connects Honfleur to Le Havre and is on the last part of the journey to ‘Follette’
- Bayeux tapestry – needs no introduction!
- L’Experience is a ‘multi- sensory’ experience telling the story of calvados. It had 384 five star reviews on trip advisor – well worth a visit !
Sleeps up to 12
Fully Equipped Kitchen
2 Living Rooms
Perfect Location to Explore Normandy
1 Acre of Gardens
Parking for 4 Cars
Games Room with Pool Table
Fresh Linens and Towels Provided
Private Flat Separate to the Main House
Suitable for Events
Basic Cooking Essentials
How to get here
By Ferry & Car
There are three options to travel by ferry from the UK to northern France.
Usually the cheapest and with the shortest crossing time is Dover to Calais. The drive from Calaise to Beuzeville can usually be done in just under 3 hours.
Another option is Portsmouth to Caen taking 6 to 7 hours this ferry can be taken overnight. Caen is then only around an hours drive to Beuzeville.
Our preferred option is Newhaven to Dieppe. The crossing is around 4 hours and the drive from Dieppe to Beuzville only an hour and half.
One of the easiest ways to get to Follette House from the UK is via the Eurotunnel / Le Shuttle.
It takes around 3 and a half hours to get from Folkestone to the house in Beuzeville.
The closest airport with regular flights it Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, a 2 hour drive from La Follette. Trains run fr Paris to Pont L’Eveque station (only 15 minutes drive away from the house at Beuzeville) and take around 2 hours and a half hours.